- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- Long inflate/deflate tube for easy buoyancy control
- Compression strap over the top for custom sizing
- Storage and flotation in one
- Stitch-free, fused seams for durability
- 420-denier nylon pack cloth fabric offers 5 times the abrasion resistance of PVC an UV
WATERSHED FUTA STOWFLOAT KAYAK BAG
The Futa Stowfloat Kayak Float Bag by Watershed serves two key purposes for kayakers – gear storage and flotation. Intended primarily for kayak sterns, the tapered construction allows for easy sliding in and out of your boat while filled with gear. The inflation tube is used to fill the bag with air for buoyancy in case of mishaps. The patented ZipDry seal is similar to a heavy-duty freezer bag’s zipper. It locks shut, keeping out moisture with an airtight, waterproof seal, even when submerged and under pressure. Through intensive quality assurance, including prolonged inflation testing, Watershed produces truly waterproof bags that are guaranteed to be free of leaks. Float bags provide kayakers with ease of rescue if they swim, and ours give paddlers the added benefit of a place to keep dry gear. The Futa will fit in a wide range of boats, and comes with a long inflate/deflate tube so buoyancy can be adjusted easily.
- Dimensions: 36×18.5 in
- Capacity: 1300 cu in (21L)
- Closure Type: ZipDry
- Opening size: 16 in
- Weight: 1 lbs 12 oz
- Available Colors: Orange, Blue, Coyote, Black
Watershed was created by river guides more than 20 years ago. The Watershed team continues to obsess over every detail of our bags so that they solve every outdoorsman’s problems. Design features like multiple lash points, compression straps, a wide opening, and comfortable straps ensure that your drybag never feels like a burden.