- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- Quick-access molle/Velcro lined “fight pocket”
- Extra large opening main compartment
- 7 interior mesh pockets and molle/Velcro interior panel
- 1000d cordura exterior with vinyl waterproof base
- Sized for carryon travel – 25 x 15 x 10” (56l)
The Advanced Special Operations (ASO) Bag is specifically designed for the individual who needs the ability to travel with a tactical bag, without the tactical look. The bag dimensions allow the maximum space possible that is still compatible for carry-on luggage with most major US carriers. The 1000D Cordura exterior features an RFID blocking pocket that is specifically sized to fit phones, passports and credit cards to help protect your identity while traveling. The other end of the bag features our quick-access “Fight Pocket”, lined with MOLLE/Velcro for organization of pouches, patches and medical equipment. It opens using one-hand pull tab design and contains flexible ties to keep the pocket from flapping when in use.
The bottom of the bag boasts our durable waterproof vinyl, keeping your belongings dry in wet conditions. The extra large main opening of the bag is able to accommodate plate carriers, weapons and other oversized equipment. Seven large mesh pockets and a single MOLLE/Velcro panel line the interior for additional organization and storage. Removable backpack straps and integrated duffle straps allow for easy carrying and storage of straps when not in use.
Lastly, the ASO Bag has also been formally evaluated by the National Tactical Officers Association. It has been rated at an overall score of 4.5 out of 5 and has received the NTOA stamp of approval.
FEATURES AND SPECIFICATIONS:
- 4.5 of 5 NTOA Rating
- Quick-access MOLLE/Velcro lined “Fight Pocket”
- RFID blocking pocket
- Extra large main opening compartment
- (7) Interior mesh pockets & MOLLE/Velcro mounting panels
- Removable backpack straps & concealable duffle straps
- 1000D Cordura exterior w/vinyl waterproof base
- Sized for carry-on travel – 25″x15″x10″ (56L)
- Made in the USA